- Home /
- Eco-friendly vacations
grenn your holiday
The holidays rhyme with pleasure and change of scenery but do not involve breaking with good habits!
* Fire is the enemy of the forest ... and hiker! I do not smoke in the forest and do not light a fire.
* I park in car parks ... like in the city!
* I do not hinder possible relief, nor the work of farmers, loggers and others.
* In ride, I stay on the trails! I avoid the repeated trampling of plants, insects and the habitat of bird species that nest on the ground.
* I do not borrow screes, which are living environments.
* We are let through: so respect the properties!
* The animals have ears ... so hush! A frightened beast can abandon his little ...
* I avoid picking wild plants. I thus preserve the protected species.
* I'm watching, I'm taking part in sentinelles.sportsdenature.fr
* I point out anomalies that I may encounter along the way: tagging error, faulty panel, pollution, need for security, conflict of use ...
* In case of emergency, I alert the rescue to 18 or 112 and I respect the instructions.
* I am not alone in nature. There are other users such as hunters, riders and mountain bikers, subject to the same rules of citizenship.
* I recover my waste, so I do not pollute.
* My dog on a leash = wild animal without stress and herds calmed.
* Pastoral area = herd's protection dog, which I discreetly by-pass.